Sweet's 7.62 Bore Cleaner (200 ML)
Sweet's 7.62 Bore Solvent aggressively cleans tough copper, lead, and plastic deposits from firearm bores and actions. One of the best known, widest used and most powerful copper solvent available today. Contains 5% ammonia for maximum effectiveness. The non-abrasive, foaming-action dissolves baked-in carbon and powder residue in rifle chamber throats and revolver forcing cones; and strips heavy copper fouling from rifle bores quickly, using only patches or mops. May be harmful to some plastic, painted, varnished or synthetic stock finishes.
• Cleans copper, lead, and plastic deposits from bore.
• Non-abrasive, foaming-action.
• Strips heavy copper fouling.
• 5% Ammonia, non-acidic.
• Does not harm steel.
• It is recommended to condition bore with a quality gun oil after use.
• 200 ml / 6.76 fl. oz. bottle